Refugee Crisis Response: Is the Global Refugee Regime Fit for Purpose?
- Refugee Crisis Response: Is the Global Refugee Regime Fit for Purpose?
- Hosted by: Dr Mathias Thaler # University of Edinburgh; Speaker: Amal Azzudin # Mental Health Foundation/Glasgow Girls; Speaker: Christina Boswell # University of Edinburgh; Speaker: Jamie Kerr # Thorntons Solicitors; Speaker: Lucy Lowe # University of Edinburgh
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 24th Nov 2015 17:15 - 24th Nov 2015 19:00
- Lecture Theatre 3, Appleton Tower
Where: Lecture Theatre 3, Appleton Tower
When: 5.15pm-7pm, 24 November 2015
What: Is the Global Refugee Regime Fit for Purpose?
This is the second of three Refugee Crisis Response Events organised in collaboration between the Global Justice Academy, the School of Law, the School of Social and Political Sciences, IASH, the Global Development Academy, the Centre of African Studies, and EUSA.
The Global Justice Academy Response Roundtables are set up to encourage discussion and debate of current affairs.
Amal Azzudin (Mental Health Foundation/Glasgow Girls)
Jamie Kerr (Thorntons Solicitors)
Christina Boswell (University of Edinburgh)
Lucy Lowe (University of Edinburgh)
Mathias Thaler from the University of Edinburgh will chair the panel.
The final roundtable of the series will take place one week later:
- 1 December: 'What Can Scotland Do?'
These events are free to attend and open to all