Political Analysis in the Private Sector
- Political Analysis in the Private Sector
- Hosted by
- Introduced by
- Date and Time
- 6th Oct 2016 16:30 - 6th Oct 2016 17:30
- Staff Room Floor 6, Chrystal Macmillan Building
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS ONLY FOR FINAL YEAR PIR HONOURS STUDENTS***
Admission is free, but prior booking required via Eventbrite - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/political-analysis-in-the-private-sector-tickets-27707577109
In your final year and exploring career options?
Politics and International Relations Department along with EPU present you a series of careers events that are designed to introduce possible career choices and a variety of career paths after graduation. The events aim to make abstract career ideas in politics and international relations more concrete.
Our first event is on next Thursday, October 6th and it will focus on getting a career in the Private Sector. It will feature the following speakers:
- Liam Kirkcaldy, Journalist, Holyrood Magazine
- Adam McDonnell, Research Executive, YouGov
- Carmen Morawska, Senior Digital Account Manager, The Union
- Daniel Renshaw, Consulting Analyst, Deloitte UK
Our guests will talk inter alia about how they got started in their jobs, career development opportunities, and what working in their positions and fields entails. There will be a chance to network and ask more specific questions. The format is very informal and more of a conversation between students and guests.