Recent publications by members of the GPRG include:
- Claire Duncanson (2016 forthcoming) Gender and Peacebuilding, Cambridge: Polity.
- Claire Duncanson and Rachel Woodward (2016 forthcoming) "Regendering the Military; theorising women’s military participation" Security Dialogue
- Elin Bjarngard and Meryl Kenny (2015 forthcoming) 'Revealing the Secret Garden: The Informal Dimensions of Political Recruitment', Politics & Gender, 11 (4)
- Fiona Mackay and Georgina Waylen eds. (2014) 'Gendering 'new' institutions'. Themed Issue of Politics & Gender 10 (4):489-714.
- Meryl Kenny and Fiona Mackay (2014) ‘When is contagion not very contagious? Dynamics of women’s political representation in Scotland’, Parliamentary Affairs, 67 (4), 866-886
- Claire Duncanson (2013) Forces for Good? Military Masculinities and Peacebuilding in Afghanistan and Iraq, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Meryl Kenny (2013) Gender and Political Recruitment:Theorizing Institutional Change. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Mona Lena Krook and Fiona Mackay (eds) (2011) Gender, Politics and Institutions: Towards a Feminist Institutionalism. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Meryl Kenny (2011) 'Gender and the Institutions of Political Recruitment: candidate selection in post-devolution Scotland' in M.L. Krook and F. Mackay (eds) Gender, Politics and Institutions: Towards a Feminist Institutionalism. Basingstoke:Palgrave Macmillan, pp.21-4
- Meryl Kenny and Fiona Mackay (2011) 'Gender and Devolution in Spain and the UK', Politics & Gender 7 (2), 280-286
- Claire Duncanson (2010) 'Do Forces for Good contain Real Men? Military Masculinities in the British Operations Other than War' in A. Bergman-Rosamond and M. Phythian (eds) War, Ethics and Justice: New Perspectives on a Post-9/11 World. London: Routledge.
- Fiona Mackay, Meryl Kenny and Louise Chappell (2010) 'New Institutionalism through a Gender Lens: Towards a feminist institutionalism?' International Political Science Review 31(5):1-16
- Fiona Mackay (2010) 'Gendering constitutional change and policy outcomes: substantive representation and domestic violence policy in Scotland', Policy and Politics 38 (3):369-388
- Fiona Mackay (2010) 'Devolution and the Multilevel Politics of Gender in the UK: The Case of Scotland' in M. Haussman, M. Sawer and J. Vickers (eds) Federalism, Feminism and Multilevel Governance, London: Ashgate, pp. 155-168.